The adapter works with AMD, Intel® and Nvidia® graphics solutions and supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200p @ 60Hz. Simply connect the DisplayPort™ (male) end of the connector to your computer and plug your existing DVI-D cable from the display into the DVI (female) adapter.
Setup requires no software installation. The circuitry built into the adapter seamlessly converts the DisplayPort™ video signal into a DVI digital video signal.
Key Selling Points
- Club 3D DisplayPort™ to DVI-D Single Link Passive Adapter
- Compliant to DisplayPort™ 1.1a Specification
- Supports Dual Mode DisplayPort™ (DP++)
- Supports resolutions up to WUXGA 1920x1200p @ 60Hz
- Supports High Definition resolutions up to Full HD 1080p @60Hz
- No external power needed
- Supports AMD, Nvidia® and Intel® HD/ Iris™ graphics solutions
- Vesa Certified