The adapter works with AMD, Intel® and Nvidia® graphics solutions and supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200p @ 60Hz. Simply connect the DisplayPort™ (male) end of the connector to your computer and plug your existing DVI-D cable from the display into the DVI (female) adapter.
Setup requires no software installation. The circuitry built into the adapter seamlessly converts the DisplayPort™ video signal into a DVI Digital video signal. Supports AMD Eyefinity and other Multi Monitor configurations. Please note that this adapter is for digital signals only and will not fit analog DVI ports.
This professional grade adapter-cable is certified by Vesa.
Key Selling Points
- Compliant to DisplayPort™ 1.1 Specification
- Compliant to DVI-D specification
- Supports resolutions up to WUXGA 1920x1200p @ 60Hz
- Supports High Definition resolutions up to Full HD 1080p @60Hz
- Supports AMD Eyefinity
- No external power needed
- Supports AMD, Nvidia® and Intel® graphics solutions(more...)