The Club 3D CAC-1010 DisplayPort™ + USB Type A to Dual Link DVI HDCP ON version Active Adapter signal format converter seamlessly connect DisplayPort™ based source to conventional DVI displays, such as CRT, LCD monitors and projectors, who do support HDCP, you can enjoy the ultimate widescreen canvas with a resolution of 2560x1440@60Hz on any HDCP capable display. It offers solutions for digital entertainment center, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.Key Selling Points
- Support DisplayPort™ 1.2a input and Dual Link DVI-D or Single-Link DVI output.
- Support Dual-Link DVI-D highest video resolution to WQXGA 2560 x 1600 @50Hz
- Support Dual-Link DVI-D highest video resolution 3840 x 2160 @30Hz
- Support Single-Link DVI highest video resolution 1920 x 1080 @60Hz
- Supports HDCP
- Supports 330MHz clock.
- Powered from DisplayPort™ source and USB Type A Port.