HoMedics Non-contact Infrared Thermometer provides versatility, from checking on a sick family member to making sure milk won’t burn baby, there are many ways to check temperature.
This easy to use HoMedics Non-contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer features easy-to-read backlight display that has a high red light fever alarm. The device stores up to 30 results in the memory and can read body, food, liquid and room temperature. Quiet nighttime mode allows for 24 hour checking on family members and little ones when they are sick.
- Non-contact infrared technology
- Easy-to-read backlight display
- High red-light fever alarm
- Clinically proven accuracy
- Instant measurement
- Stores up to 30 results in memory
- 4-ways to use: Reads body, food, liquid, & room temperature
- Quiet nighttime mode
- °C/°F options
- Auto power-off