Key Selling Points
- Nest Cam Outdoor is beautiful, weatherproof, and it plugs into power so you never have to worry about dead batteries.
- A camera is only as good as the clarity of its image. Some cameras say they have HD, but their sensors and plastic lenses give you lower image quality.
- Nest Cam has an all-glass lens so you’ll get true 1080p HD image quality, day and night.
- Nest Cam looks for motion and listens for conspicuous sounds, like a boom or the crash of a window breaking.
- If Nest Cam thinks that something’s up, it’ll send a phone alert or an email with a key image from the event.
- if you miss an alert, you can see photos of activity from the last three hours free of charge in the Nest app.
- Nest Cam Outdoor has a built-in speaker and mic so you can scare off a suspicious visitor when you’re out, or let the delivery man know to leave the package at the door.