It works on any USB Type C host that supports DP 1.4/DP 1.2 Alt mode, resolutions are limited to the source device. When working on Thunderbolt™ 3 host, this product transmits DP signal.
The soft UltraFlex jacket protects the cable from bends and deformation damage. The Cable is 34AWG and Uni-Directional.
Key Selling Points
- Supports USB Type C input and DisplayPort™ output
- Supports DisplayPort™ resolutions up to 7680x4320@60Hz HDR, provided the source supports DSC1.2 and DP Alt-Mode 1.4
- Supports DisplayPort™ 1.4/1.2 Alt mode
- Compliant to Thunderbolt 3 specifications
- Supports per lane data rates of 8.1Gbps(HBR3), 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Support up to 48 bit (16bit per channel) deep color
- Supports content protection of HDCP1.4 & HDCP 2.2
- USB bus power (no external power supply)